Value Based Pricing
Value Based Pricing Definition
“Customer value-based pricing approaches use the value that a product or service delivers to a predeﬁned segment of customers as the main factor for setting prices” (Hinterhuber, 2008).
Value Based Pricing Description *
* The full technique overview is available for free. Simply login to our business management platform, and learn all about Value Based Pricing.
Value Based Pricing Strengths *
Value Based Pricing Weaknesses *
Examples of Value Based Pricing *
* The business evidence section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the Business Evidence.
Value Based Pricing Implementation *
Success Factors of Value Based Pricing *
Measures of Value Based Pricing *
* The business application section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the Business application.
Value Based Pricing Videos *
Value Based Pricing Downloads *
* The professional tools section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the professional tools.
Value Based Pricing Web Resources *
Value Based Pricing Print Resources *
Value Based Pricing References (4 of up to 20) *
- Bertini, M. and Gourville, J. T. (2012) Pricing to Create Shared Value, Harvard Business Review, June.
- CIPS (2010) What's in a Price?, CIPS, Australia.
- Hinterhuber, A. (2008) Customer Value-based Pricing Strategies: Why Companies Resist, Journal of Business Strategy, Vol. 29 (4), pp. 41-50.
- Hinterhuber, A. and Liozu, S. (2012) Is It Time to Rethink Your Pricing Strategy?, Sloan Management Review, June.
* The further reading section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the further reading.
Learn more about KnowledgeBrief Manage and how you can equip yourself with the knowledge to succeed on Value Based Pricing and hundreds of other essential business management techniques