Learning Management System
Learning management systems have become increasingly important in knowledge-based organisations. The concept explains the core components and purpose of an LMS, its strengths and drawbacks and what factors to consider when deciding to implement an LMS.
Learning Management System Definition
A learning management system is an online system that provides a variety of assessment, communication, teaching and learning opportunities (Bohlander and Snell, 2009).
Learning Management System Description *
* The full technique overview is available for free. Simply login to our business management platform, and learn all about Learning Management System.
Learning Management System Strengths *
Learning Management System Weaknesses *
Examples of Learning Management System *
* The business evidence section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the Business Evidence.
Learning Management System Implementation *
Success Factors of Learning Management System *
Measures of Learning Management System *
* The business application section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the Business application.
Learning Management System Videos *
Learning Management System Downloads *
* The professional tools section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the professional tools.
Learning Management System Web Resources *
Learning Management System Print Resources *
Learning Management System References (4 of up to 20) *
- Bielawski, L., Metcalf, D.S., 2002. Blended Elearning: Integrating Knowledge, Performance, Support and Online Learning. HRD Press, Inc.
- Bohlander, G.W., Snell, S., 2009. Managing Human Resources. Cengage Learning.
- Cheng, I., Vicent, Ll., Basu, A., 2010. Multimedia in Education: Adaptive Learning and Testing. World Scientific.
- Dawley, L., 2007. The Tools for Successful Online Teaching. Idea Group Inc (IGI).
* The further reading section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the further reading.
Learn more about KnowledgeBrief Manage and how you can equip yourself with the knowledge to succeed on Learning Management System and hundreds of other essential business management techniques