Customer-driven strategy is an essential business philosophy that all organisations should embrace. The concept provides a detailed summary of the key elements of customer-driven strategy and offers critical implementation advice and success factors.
Customer-driven Strategy Definition
“Customer-driven strategy is concerned with meeting the needs of the organisation’s actual and potential customers and, as a result, delivering the objectives of the organisation, such as profit or service in a public service organisation. The customer-driven concept argues that only by attracting and retaining customers will long-term profits be obtained” (Lynch, 2006, p. 160).
Customer-driven Strategy Description *
* The full technique overview is available for free. Simply login to our business management platform, and learn all about Customer-driven Strategy.
Customer-driven Strategy Strengths *
Customer-driven Strategy Weaknesses *
Examples of Customer-driven Strategy *
* The business evidence section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the Business Evidence.
Customer-driven Strategy Implementation *
Success Factors of Customer-driven Strategy *
Measures of Customer-driven Strategy *
* The business application section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the Business application.
Customer-driven Strategy Videos *
Customer-driven Strategy Downloads *
* The professional tools section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the professional tools.
Customer-driven Strategy Web Resources *
Customer-driven Strategy Print Resources *
Customer-driven Strategy References (4 of up to 20) *
- Barnes, J. G. (2006) Build Your Customer Strategy, Barnes Marketing Associates, New Jersey.
- Hagel, J. (2012) How Finding “Exceptions” Can Jump Start Your Social Initiative, MIT Sloan Management Review, September, 5.
- Holston, D. (2011) The Strategic Designer, HOW Books, Ohio.
- Kotler, P., Keller, K. L., Brady, M., Goodman, M. and Hansen, T. (2009) Marketing Management, Pearson Education, Essex, UK.
* The further reading section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the further reading.
Learn more about KnowledgeBrief Manage and how you can equip yourself with the knowledge to succeed on Customer-driven Strategy and hundreds of other essential business management techniques