Sourcing Governance Value
Good sourcing governance is key to building sustainable value for all stakeholders in the value chain. Learn what sourcing governance is and the steps and success factors required to implement it effectively.
Sourcing Governance Value Definition
Sourcing governance refers to a systematic and simultaneous approach to managing value creation, risk, compliance and relationships in the sourcing and procurement lifecycle. As a part of “functional governance”, sourcing governance should aim to apply a positive, productive and profitable focus on strengthening sourcing leadership and decision-making to create value for different stakeholders across the value chain (Beulen & Rombout, 2015; Sussman, 2015).
Sourcing Governance Value Description *
* The full technique overview is available for free. Simply login to our business management platform, and learn all about Sourcing Governance Value.
Sourcing Governance Value Strengths *
Sourcing Governance Value Weaknesses *
Examples of Sourcing Governance Value *
* The business evidence section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the Business Evidence.
Sourcing Governance Value Implementation *
Success Factors of Sourcing Governance Value *
Measures of Sourcing Governance Value *
* The business application section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the Business application.
Sourcing Governance Value Videos *
Sourcing Governance Value Downloads *
* The professional tools section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the professional tools.
Sourcing Governance Value Web Resources *
Sourcing Governance Value Print Resources *
Sourcing Governance Value References (4 of up to 20) *
- ACCA (2014) Creating Value through Governance: Towards a New Accountability, February. Available at: http://www.accaglobal.com/content/dam/acca/global/PDF-technical/corporate-governance/tech-tp-cvtg.pdf
- ACCA (2015) Creating Value through Governance: Channelling Corporate Culture and Ethics in Boards, Belgium, May 7. Available at: http://www.accaglobal.com/vn/en/discover/news/2015/05/culture-ecoda.html
- Anthony, E. L., Green, S. G. and McComb, S. A. (2014) Crossing Functions Above the Cross-Functional Project Team: The Value of Lateral Coordination Among Functional Department Heads, Journal of Engineering and Technology Management, Vol.31, pp.141-158.
- Beulen, E. and Rombout, E. (2015) The Impact of Sourcing Trends on Governance (Part 1), Outsourcing Magazine, Jan 8.
* The further reading section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the further reading.
Learn more about KnowledgeBrief Manage and how you can equip yourself with the knowledge to succeed on Sourcing Governance Value and hundreds of other essential business management techniques