Sales Force Effectiveness
Sales force effectiveness (SFE) is driven by the decisions, processes, systems and programmes that sales leaders are accountable for. Indicators and universal rules for sales success are discussed, alongside examples of business application, potential strengths, limitations and success factors.
Sales Force Effectiveness Definition
Sales effectiveness describes a category of technologies and consulting services aimed at helping companies improve their sales results. Sales force effectiveness (SFE) is driven by the decisions, processes, systems and programmes that sales leaders are accountable for. By managing SFE drivers well, sales leaders can build high-quality sales forces that better meet customer needs and that can significantly increase company revenue and profit (Zoltners et al., 2010).
Sales Force Effectiveness Description *
* The full technique overview is available for free. Simply login to our business management platform, and learn all about Sales Force Effectiveness.
Sales Force Effectiveness Strengths *
Sales Force Effectiveness Weaknesses *
Examples of Sales Force Effectiveness *
* The business evidence section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the Business Evidence.
Sales Force Effectiveness Implementation *
Success Factors of Sales Force Effectiveness *
Measures of Sales Force Effectiveness *
* The business application section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the Business application.
Sales Force Effectiveness Videos *
Sales Force Effectiveness Downloads *
* The professional tools section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the professional tools.
Sales Force Effectiveness Web Resources *
Sales Force Effectiveness Print Resources *
Sales Force Effectiveness References (4 of up to 20) *
- Brooks, W. (2004) Sales Techniques. McGraw Hill Professional.
- Farris, P., Bendle, N.T., Pfeifer, P.E. and Reibstein, D.J. (2010) Marketing metrics: The definitive guide to measuring marketing performance, Wharton.
- Friedman, H.J. (2011) No Thanks, I'm Just Looking: Sales Techniques for Turning Shoppers into Buyers. John Wiley & Sons.
- Grossman, S.H., Cotton, R.D. (2004) Roche Group's Sales Organization Models Long-term Sales Force Effectiveness. Journal of Organizational Excellence, Vol.24(1), pp.39-45.
* The further reading section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the further reading.
Learn more about KnowledgeBrief Manage and how you can equip yourself with the knowledge to succeed on Sales Force Effectiveness and hundreds of other essential business management techniques