Operations Strategy Matrix
The operations strategy matrix is a tool used by strategy professionals to assess major factors that affect company operations. The concept will assist organisations in making better strategic operational decisions and reducing risks. It draws special attention to the success factors and implementation step recommendations.
Operations Strategy Matrix Definition
The operations strategy matrix is a tool to assist organisations in making strategic operational decisions about capacity, the supply network, process technology, development and organisation. These decisions are dependent on five performance objectives: quality, speed, dependability, flexibility, and cost (Slack, 2005).
Operations Strategy Matrix Description *
* The full technique overview is available for free. Simply login to our business management platform, and learn all about Operations Strategy Matrix.
Operations Strategy Matrix Strengths *
Operations Strategy Matrix Weaknesses *
Examples of Operations Strategy Matrix *
* The business evidence section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the Business Evidence.
Operations Strategy Matrix Implementation *
Success Factors of Operations Strategy Matrix *
Measures of Operations Strategy Matrix *
* The business application section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the Business application.
Operations Strategy Matrix Videos *
Operations Strategy Matrix Downloads *
* The professional tools section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the professional tools.
Operations Strategy Matrix Web Resources *
Operations Strategy Matrix Print Resources *
Operations Strategy Matrix References (4 of up to 20) *
- Leseure, M. (2010) Key Concepts in Operations Management. Sage, London.
- Lewis, M. and Slack, N. (2003) Operations Management: Critical Perspectives on Business and Management. (Four Volumes) Routledge, London.
- Pycraft, M., Singh, H., Phihlela, K., Slack, N., Chambers, S., Harland, C., Harrison, A. and Johnston, R. (2000) Operations Management. Pearson Education, South Africa.
- Slack, N. (2005) Operations Strategy: Will it Ever Realize its Potential? Gestao and Producao, Vol. 12(3), pp. 323-32.
* The further reading section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the further reading.
Learn more about KnowledgeBrief Manage and how you can equip yourself with the knowledge to succeed on Operations Strategy Matrix and hundreds of other essential business management techniques