Discover how technology will disrupt financial services in a wave of transformations not seen since the introduction of credit cards in the ‘50s.
Fintech is the technological disruption of financial service: banks and insurance companies have been historically early adopters of technology, mainly for back office operations. The advent of fintech marks the beginning of disruption for financial service in B2B and B2C. (Brieske et al. 2016)
Fintech Description *
* The full technique overview is available for free. Simply login to our business management platform, and learn all about Fintech.
Fintech Strengths *
Fintech Weaknesses *
Examples of Fintech *
* The business evidence section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the Business Evidence.
Fintech Implementation *
Success Factors of Fintech *
Measures of Fintech *
* The business application section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the Business application.
Fintech Videos *
Fintech Downloads *
* The professional tools section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the professional tools.
Fintech Web Resources *
Fintech Print Resources *
Fintech References (4 of up to 20) *
- Aste,T.(2016) Blockchain, University College London, Center for Blockchain Technologies, preprint SSRN, 2016.
- Brieske,A., Dapp,T.F.,Garlan,K.,Sielecki,M. (2016) FinTech 2.0: Creating new opportunities through strategic alliance. Deutsche Bank Report
- Barrdear, J., Kumhof,M. (2016) The macroeconomics of central bank issued digital currencies. Bank of England Staff Working Paper No. 605
- Citi Global Perspective Solutions (2017) Digital Disruption – Revisited. What FinTech VC Investments Tell us About a Changing Industry. Citigroup Report
* The further reading section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the further reading.
Learn more about KnowledgeBrief Manage and how you can equip yourself with the knowledge to succeed on Fintech and hundreds of other essential business management techniques