Enabling Private Cloud
Find out why leading organisations are using private clouds to reduce costs, accelerate time to market, boost productivity and leverage big data. Case study evidence and implementation advice helps leaders consider a cloud roadmap that aligns and adds significant value to business strategy objectives.
Enabling Private Cloud Definition
Private cloud infrastructure “is provisioned for exclusive use by a single organisation comprising multiple consumers (e.g. business units). It may be owned, managed, and operated by the organisation, a third party, or some combination of them, and it may exist on or off premises” (Badger et al., 2012).
Enabling Private Cloud Description *
* The full technique overview is available for free. Simply login to our business management platform, and learn all about Enabling Private Cloud.
Enabling Private Cloud Strengths *
Enabling Private Cloud Weaknesses *
Examples of Enabling Private Cloud *
* The business evidence section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the Business Evidence.
Enabling Private Cloud Implementation *
Success Factors of Enabling Private Cloud *
Measures of Enabling Private Cloud *
* The business application section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the Business application.
Enabling Private Cloud Videos *
Enabling Private Cloud Downloads *
* The professional tools section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the professional tools.
Enabling Private Cloud Web Resources *
Enabling Private Cloud Print Resources *
Enabling Private Cloud References (4 of up to 20) *
- Babcock, C. (2013) Cisco's Private Cloud: Pain and Profit, InformationWeek, Jan 23. [online] Available at: (http://www.networkcomputing.com/cloud-infrastructure/ciscos-private-cloud-pain-and-profit/d/d-id/1108311?itc=edit_in_body_cross) [Accessed 2 November 2015].
- Badger, L., Grance, T., Patt-Corner, R. and Voas, J. (2012) Cloud Computing Synopsis and Recommendations, National Institute of Standards and Technology, US Department of Commerce.
- Butler, B. (2013) How Intel Built Its Own Private Cloud, NetworkWorld, Apr 1 [online] Available at: (http://www.networkworld.com/article/2164908/cloud-computing/how-intel-built-its-own-private-cloud.html) [Accessed 2 November 2015].
- Feinleib, D. (2014) Big Data Bootcamp: What Managers Need to Know to Profit from the Big Data Revolution, Apress/Springer, US.
* The further reading section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the further reading.
Learn more about KnowledgeBrief Manage and how you can equip yourself with the knowledge to succeed on Enabling Private Cloud and hundreds of other essential business management techniques