Cyber security monitors and protects the connectivity of your organisation: companies of all size rely on technology to deliver their service and store their intellectual capital; proper awareness and right level of defence is vital for today business environment.
"Protection of internet connected systems (to include hardware, software and associated infrastructure), the data on them, and the services they provide, from unauthorised access, harm or misuse. This includes harm caused intentionally by the operator of the system, or accidentally, as a result of failing to follow security procedures or being manipulated into doing so." UK Government National Security Strategy 2016-2021.
Cybersecurity Description *
* The full technique overview is available for free. Simply login to our business management platform, and learn all about Cybersecurity.
Cybersecurity Strengths *
Cybersecurity Weaknesses *
Examples of Cybersecurity *
* The business evidence section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the Business Evidence.
Cybersecurity Implementation *
Success Factors of Cybersecurity *
Measures of Cybersecurity *
* The business application section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the Business application.
Cybersecurity Videos *
Cybersecurity Downloads *
* The professional tools section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the professional tools.
Cybersecurity Web Resources *
Cybersecurity Print Resources *
Cybersecurity References (4 of up to 20) *
- Alperovitch,D. (2011) Revealed: Operation Shady RAT. Santa Clara, CA : McAfee white paper.
- Axelrod, C. W. (2015). Enforcing security, safety and privacy for the internet of things. In Systems, Applications and Technology Conference (LISAT), 2015 IEEE Long Island, pages 1–6. IEEE
- Bauman, Z., Bigo, D., Esteves, P., Guild, E., Jabri, V., Lyon, D., & Walker, R.B.J. (2014). After Snowden: Rethinking the impact of surveillance. International Political Sociology, 8(2), 121–144.
- De Bruijn,H., Janssen,M. (2017) Building cybersecurity awareness: The need for evidence-based framing strategies. Government Information Quarterly 34 (2017) 1–7
* The further reading section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the further reading.
Learn more about KnowledgeBrief Manage and how you can equip yourself with the knowledge to succeed on Cybersecurity and hundreds of other essential business management techniques