This concept reviews and summarises cases for contract law. It also introduces its basic principles in the context of UK legislation.
Contract Law Definition
Contract law is the branch that "determines the circumstances in which a promise shall be legally binding on the person making it" (McKendrick, 2010:4).
Contract Law Description *
* The full technique overview is available for free. Simply login to our business management platform, and learn all about Contract Law.
Contract Law Strengths *
Contract Law Weaknesses *
Examples of Contract Law *
* The business evidence section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the Business Evidence.
Contract Law Implementation *
Success Factors of Contract Law *
Measures of Contract Law *
* The business application section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the Business application.
Contract Law Videos *
Contract Law Downloads *
* The professional tools section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the professional tools.
Contract Law Web Resources *
Contract Law Print Resources *
Contract Law References (4 of up to 20) *
- Baily, P., Farmer, D., Jessop, D. and Jones, D. (2005) Purchasing Principles and Management, 9th ed. FT/Prentice Hall: Harlow.
- Cavinato, J.L. (1984) Purchasing and Materials Management. West Publishing Company. St. Paul: Minnesota.
- Ellison, J. and Flamm, A. (2011) The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Public Procurement 2011. Global Legal Group. London
- Griffiths, M. and Griffiths, I. (2002) Law for Purchasing and Supply. 3rd ed. Financial Times/ Prentice Hall.
* The further reading section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the further reading.
Learn more about KnowledgeBrief Manage and how you can equip yourself with the knowledge to succeed on Contract Law and hundreds of other essential business management techniques