The Commercial Law concept offers an overview of European commercial and industrial regulation. It also presents some useful examples of commercial conflicts involving different industries.
Commercial Law Definition
Commercial law is the body of law that governs the way business firms enter into contracts with each other, execute contracts and remedy problems that arise in the process (Monczka et al., 2010).
Commercial Law Description *
* The full technique overview is available for free. Simply login to our business management platform, and learn all about Commercial Law.
Commercial Law Strengths *
Commercial Law Weaknesses *
Examples of Commercial Law *
* The business evidence section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the Business Evidence.
Commercial Law Implementation *
Success Factors of Commercial Law *
Measures of Commercial Law *
* The business application section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the Business application.
Commercial Law Videos *
Commercial Law Downloads *
* The professional tools section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the professional tools.
Commercial Law Web Resources *
Commercial Law Print Resources *
Commercial Law References (4 of up to 20) *
- Austin, J. (2009) Parts shortage closes 2 Chrysler plants in Canada. The New York Times. April 2nd.
- Bloomberg (2009) Chrysler supplier dispute closes second Canada plant. April 2nd [online] Available at: (www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&refer=transportation&sid=a07pM1ZoBA_4) [Accessed 26 October 2011].
- Bowersox, D.J., Closs, D.J. and Cooper, M.B. (2007) Supply Chain Logistics Management, 2nd ed. McGraw-Hill: Boston, MA.
- Cavinato, J.L. (1984) Purchasing and Materials Management. Integrative Strategies. West Publishing Company: St. Paul, Minnesota.
* The further reading section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the further reading.
Learn more about KnowledgeBrief Manage and how you can equip yourself with the knowledge to succeed on Commercial Law and hundreds of other essential business management techniques