This concept has been designed to equip marketing professionals with the knowledge necessary to successfully manage brands within their organisations. It discusses the main principles of brand management and reviews the technique’s constraints and benefits.
Brand Management Definition
Brand management refers to the systems that organisations employ to manage and grow the value of their brands (Low & Fullerton, 1994).
Brand Management Description *
* The full technique overview is available for free. Simply login to our business management platform, and learn all about Brand Management.
Brand Management Strengths *
Brand Management Weaknesses *
Examples of Brand Management *
* The business evidence section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the Business Evidence.
Brand Management Implementation *
Success Factors of Brand Management *
Measures of Brand Management *
* The business application section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the Business application.
Brand Management Videos *
Brand Management Downloads *
* The professional tools section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the professional tools.
Brand Management Web Resources *
Brand Management Print Resources *
Brand Management References (4 of up to 20) *
- Aggarwal, S. (2008) Brand Management: A Theoretical and Practical Approach. Global India Publications.
- Burmann, C., Zeplin, S. and Riley, N. (2009) Key Determinants of Internal Brand Management Success: An Exploratory Empirical Analysis. Journal of Brand Management, Vol.16(4), pp.264-284.
- Clifton, R. and Simmons, J. (2009) Brands and Branding. Economist Books. Bloomberg.
- de Chernatony, L. (1996) The Brand Management Odyssey. Journal of General Management, Vol.21(4),pp.15-30.
* The further reading section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the further reading.
Learn more about KnowledgeBrief Manage and how you can equip yourself with the knowledge to succeed on Brand Management and hundreds of other essential business management techniques