Better Outbound Marketing
Reach and engage your customers; to grow your business
Better Outbound Marketing Definition
Outbound marketing refers to any form of marketing activity through which companies make planned and conscious efforts to outwardly communicate, promote and sell their product and service offerings through various media and marketing channels (Kotler et al., 2009).
Better Outbound Marketing Description *
* The full technique overview is available for free. Simply login to our business management platform, and learn all about Better Outbound Marketing.
Better Outbound Marketing Strengths *
Better Outbound Marketing Weaknesses *
Examples of Better Outbound Marketing *
* The business evidence section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the Business Evidence.
Better Outbound Marketing Implementation *
Success Factors of Better Outbound Marketing *
Measures of Better Outbound Marketing *
* The business application section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the Business application.
Better Outbound Marketing Videos *
Better Outbound Marketing Downloads *
* The professional tools section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the professional tools.
Better Outbound Marketing Web Resources *
Better Outbound Marketing Print Resources *
Better Outbound Marketing References (4 of up to 20) *
- Giri, Y. L. (2008) Human Resource Management: Managing People at Work, Nirali Prakashan, Pune, India.
- Hoffman, D. L. and Fodor, M. (2010) Can You Measure the ROI of Your Social Media Marketing, MIT Sloan Management Review, Vol. 52 (1), pp. 41-49.
- Kotler, P. and Armstrong, G. (2010) Principles of Marketing, Pearson, New Jersey.
- Kotler, P., Keller, K. L., Brady, M., Goodman, M. and Hansen, T. (2009) Marketing Management, Pearson Education, Essex, UK.
* The further reading section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the further reading.
Learn more about KnowledgeBrief Manage and how you can equip yourself with the knowledge to succeed on Better Outbound Marketing and hundreds of other essential business management techniques