The advertising campaign concept is created to help marketing managers and those involved in marketing activities to enhance customer acquisition, penetration, customer retention and/or loyalty.
Advertising Campaign Definition
An advertising campaign can be described as a "paid communication that identifies the message sponsor" (Eisend and Küster, 2011:906). Following the idea of marketing accountability, advertising campaigns are frequently regarded as investments, the return of which is to be maximised through systematic planning, implementation and evaluation (Danaher and Rust, 1996; Binet and Field, 2009).
Advertising Campaign Description *
* The full technique overview is available for free. Simply login to our business management platform, and learn all about Advertising Campaign.
Advertising Campaign Strengths *
Advertising Campaign Weaknesses *
Examples of Advertising Campaign *
* The business evidence section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the Business Evidence.
Advertising Campaign Implementation *
Success Factors of Advertising Campaign *
Measures of Advertising Campaign *
* The business application section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the Business application.
Advertising Campaign Videos *
Advertising Campaign Downloads *
* The professional tools section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the professional tools.
Advertising Campaign Web Resources *
Advertising Campaign Print Resources *
Advertising Campaign References (4 of up to 20) *
- Bertini, M., Gourville, J.T., Gonzales, R. and Keller, K.L. (2011) Time for a Unified Campaign? Harvard Business Review, Vol. 89, pp. 129-133.
- Binet, L. and Field, P. (2009) Empirical Generalizations About Advertising Campaign Success. Journal of Advertising Research, Vol. 49(2), pp. 130-133.
- Brotherton, T., Davis, C., Hirakubo, N. and Stuhlfaut, M. (2010) Reviving an Iconic Advertising Campaign. Annual Advances in Business Cases, Vol. 30, pp. 142-150.
- Caemmerer, B. (2009) The Planning and Implementation of Integrated Marketing Communications. Marketing Intelligence and Planning, Vol. 27(4), pp. 524-538.
* The further reading section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the further reading.
Learn more about KnowledgeBrief Manage and how you can equip yourself with the knowledge to succeed on Advertising Campaign and hundreds of other essential business management techniques