e-Business broadly encompasses "marketing, buying, selling, delivering, servicing, and paying for products, services, and information across networks linking an enterprise and its prospects, customers, agents, suppliers, competitors, allies and complementors" (Shin, 2005).
e-Business Description *
* The full concept overview of e-Business is for members only. Please log in or subscribe to view the full concept.
e-Business Strengths *
e-Business Weaknesses *
Examples of e-Business *
* The e-Business Business evidence section is for members only. Please log in or subscribe to view the Business Evidence of e-Business.
e-Business Implementation *
Success Factors of e-Business *
Measures of e-Business *
* The e-Business Business application section is for members only. Please log in or subscribe to view the Business application of e-Business.
e-Business Videos *
e-Business Downloads *
* The e-Business Professional tools section is for members only. Please log in or subscribe to view the professional tools of e-Business.
e-Business Web Resources *
e-Business Print Resources *
e-Business References (4 of up to 20) *
- Brynjolfsson, E., Hu, Y. and Smith, M.D. (2006) From Niches to Riches: The Anatomy of the Long Tail. Sloan Management Review, Vol. 47(4), pp. 67-71.
- BusinessLink (2011) E-Commerce. Gov.uk web portal, [Online] available at: www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/layer?topicId=1073866263
- Curran, K., McCartney, D. and Elder, K. (2006) The Power of Long Tail. Journal of Information Technology Impact, Vol. 6(3), pp. 129-34.
- Jelassi, T. and Enders, A. (2004) Strategies for E-Business: Creating Value through Electronic and Mobile Commerce. FT/Prentice Hall, England.
* The e-Business further reading section is for members only. Please log in or subscribe to view the further reading of e-Business.