Discover the potential of AI to observe, analyse and make decisions, especially for extremely complex problems or for a set of data too large to be interpreted by human brains.
Artificial Intelligence Definition
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is the science and engineering of making intelligent machines. The concept relates to using computers to emulate processes and behaviours of human intelligence, by engineering knowledge representation and agency response in a complex environment (Russell and Norvig, 2016).
Artificial Intelligence Description *
* The full technique overview is available for free. Simply login to our business management platform, and learn all about Artificial Intelligence.
Artificial Intelligence Strengths *
Artificial Intelligence Weaknesses *
Examples of Artificial Intelligence *
* The business evidence section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the Business Evidence.
Artificial Intelligence Implementation *
Success Factors of Artificial Intelligence *
Measures of Artificial Intelligence *
* The business application section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the Business application.
Artificial Intelligence Videos *
Artificial Intelligence Downloads *
* The professional tools section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the professional tools.
Artificial Intelligence Web Resources *
Artificial Intelligence Print Resources *
Artificial Intelligence References (4 of up to 20) *
- Bengio, Y.; LeCun, Y.; Hinton, G. (2015). "Deep Learning". Nature. 521: 436–444.
- Chace, C. (2016) The Economic Singularity: Artificial intelligence and the death of capitalism. San Mateo, CA:Three C's
- Dyess, A. (2008) No Worms in These Apples Applications: Essays on the Use of AI. Thinkquest.
- Gomez-Uribe,C.A.,Hunt,N. (2015). The Netflix recommender system: Algorithms, business value, and innovation. ACM Trans. Manage. Inf. Syst. 6, 4, Article 13 (December 2015)
* The further reading section is for premium members only. Please contact us about accessing the further reading.
Learn more about KnowledgeBrief Manage and how you can equip yourself with the knowledge to succeed on Artificial Intelligence and hundreds of other essential business management techniques